Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad that you've stopped by to visit. This blog started with Paper Crafts but since that road leads to so many others it has since become a place for all types of crafting adventures from card making to DIY home projects. Scroll down on the right to find posts by labels and dates or try my search bar to find your inspiration.

Happy Crafting!


Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring!

Spring is Here!  Well, sort of.  The weather has been slow to warm up in my neck of the woods, but thats all the more reason to make some bright and happy Spring and Easter cards! 



This card is made on plain white cardstock, and then layered up with plain purple cardstock, a tone on tone orange paper and a more colorful floral paper, both of which are from Me and My Big Ideas, Paper Pad "Fashion District".  The image is from a free Precious Moments coloring pages webpage (just google precious moments)  which I printed out and then colored in using Prismacolor Premier artist markers.  I turned the image 3D with pop dots behind the girl and my title.  The border is a strip of paper that I cut from another sheet from "Fashion District", which I then folded to end up with 3 little sections.  I glued the sections down and then stamped and embossed the three bronze flowers ontop.  I then glued the little jewels into their centers.  Here are some close ups of the details.





No comments:

Post a Comment