Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad that you've stopped by to visit. This blog started with Paper Crafts but since that road leads to so many others it has since become a place for all types of crafting adventures from card making to DIY home projects. Scroll down on the right to find posts by labels and dates or try my search bar to find your inspiration.

Happy Crafting!


Monday, October 17, 2011

Candles Spiced-Up!

                            P1170236
I love candles!  I mean I really love them.  My husband suggests that it’s a borderline obsession.Surprised smileThere’s just something so comforting about a room full of lighted candles on a chilly evening.  But some of the more unique candles also have a rather “unique” price to go with them;  So I thought why not get creative with some of my boring candles and spice them up for my home.
                            P1170232
This project is quite easy to do.  All I did was hot glue cinnamon sticks around the candle and tie a burnt orange ribbon and raffia on top of that and then made a layered paper flower and glued it to the raffia.  So simple and yet so cute!  This little craft can be modified to suit a wide variety of tastes, styles and occasions.
I hope you try it out for yourself!
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. This would make a beautiful hostess gift...don't u think?

    ReplyDelete